- Chicken breasts thighs or both
- 1 squash for spaghetti squash
- Frank's original red hot sauce
- Cayenne pepper
- 2 eggs
- Coconut oil
- Blue Cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut squash in half (serrated knife makes it easier). Bake on cookie sheet for 30-40 minutes depending on size. It\'s done when squash is tender to touch.
- Cook chicken in oven, poach or grill. Shred cooked chicken.
- When squash is cool, scrape out insides. You only need 1/2 for this recipe, save the other half for another time. Drain off any excess liquid.
- In a bowl, add squash, shredded chicken and eggs. Mix to combine. Add in hot sauce, cayenne and salt to your desired heat level and taste.
- Place into a greased baking pan (I used an 8x8 glass pan greased with coconut oil)
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Optionally, top with organic blue cheese. Enjoy!