- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 8m
- Ready In : 0m
From our friend Felicity at http://flicksweddingweightlossjourney.blogspot.com/!
1. Marinate chicken pieces in garlic, garamasala, coriander, cumin, chili, and paprika with 1/4 cup coconut cream. Leave in fridge for 1-2 hours covered.
2. Melt ghee, add can of tomatoes, tomato paste, cardamom pods and cinnamon stick. Boil rapidly and stir for 20minutes or until the sauce thickens.
3. Reduce heat to a simmer and add chicken. Stir occasionally.
4. Once chicken is cooked, stir through remaining coconut cream. Cook for a further 2 minutes.
5. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
Note: Remove cinnamon stick and cardamom pods once finished cooking.
- 1 kg chicken thigh (chopped into 1 inch pieces)
- 3.5 tbsp ghee
- 1 can tomatoes, 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp paprika, salt and pepper
- 1/2 stick cinnamon, 3 garlic cloves chopped
- 3 cardamom pods (crush pods slightly so seeds can be let out whilst cooking)
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin, 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garamasala, 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 cup coconut cream
- Fresh coriander leaves
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe