Canned Salmon Salad2012-06-20
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 4m
- Ready In : 0m
1. Drain the liquid from the canned salmon, place the salmon in a bowl and mash well with a fork.
2. Add the lemon juice and olive oil and mix well into the salmon.
3. Add the cucumbers, onion, tomato and avocado and mix again.
4. Add the dill, if using, season with salt and pepper and serve the cold salad over lettuce leaves.
- 2 Cans Wild Salmon
- 2 Diced Cucumbers, peeled or not
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 large diced tomato
- 1 diced avocado
- 5-6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- juice of 2 lemons
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill, optional
- lettuce leaves for serving
Average Member Rating
(3 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe