- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 4m
- Ready In : 0m
1. Preheat your oven to 400 F.
2. Place the bacon slices on a rimmed baking sheet and place in the oven to cook for about 10 minutes so they are still soft.
3. Remove from the oven and pat the slices dry with paper towels.
4. Rub the chicken breast halves in the rendered bacon fat, season them with salt and pepper to taste and place them in a baking dish.
5. Place the basil leaves and tomato slices on top of the breast halves and place the partially cooked bacon slices over.
6. Place in the oven to cook for about 20 to 25 minutes, until the chicken is well cooked.
(Not the greatest pic, (wasn\’t planning on up-loading anywhere) Served with a salad, & carrots cooked with oranges.
- 8 slices bacon
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 6 basil leaves, sliced thinly
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe