Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Casserole2012-01-31
- Servings : 5
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 0m
- 4 Cups Cauliflower, steamed and chopped
- 3 Chicken Breasts, Cooked and Cubed
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk
- 3/4 Cup Heavy Cream, 1 Stick Butter
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt, 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 3/4 Cup Parmesan
- 3 Large Eggs
- 2 Cups Broccoli Crowns, chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Onion Chopped, 6 Strips of Bacon cut in Quarters
Preheat oven to 375 F. Melt butter in microwave bowl. Add in cream, coconut milk, garlic powder, parmesan, salt, onion and eggs and whip with a fork or whisk.
Add chicken and cauliflower and mix it in. Pour into casserole or cake pan.
Add a little more parmesan on top and then place bacon in a single layer across the top.
Bake for 1 hour. Then put on broil for 5-6 minutes until bacon is crispy.
Average Member Rating
(2.6 / 5)
5 people rated this recipe