- 3 chicken sausage links, chopped into bite size pieces
- 11 or 12 eggs
- 1 head of cauliflower, steamed until soft
- 2-3 cups of kale, removed from stems and chopped
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoons minced garlic
- Onion salt
- Steam cauliflower on stove until soft.
- While its cooking, add eggs to a large bowl and whisk.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients, and stir.
- Spread steamed cauliflower onto a greased 13×9 baking dish.
- Pour the rest of the ingredients on top and bake at 350 for about 35 minutes, or until eggs are firm.