Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 25-30 Min
Feeds: This portion is just for the two of us
1. Start making Cauliflower Rice
2. Cut chicken into stir-fry like strips or chunks
3. Wash and dice the green pepper and onion.
4. In a medium skillet, add oil then the onion and pepper. Cook for 3-5 min
5. Add chicken and cook for 8-10 min or until brown on the outside and no pink on the inside. Move it around to get all sides of it.
6. Mix the both vinegars, honey, and spices in a medium bowl.
7. When chicken is done, add the above mixture to the skillet and reduce for 3-5 min. If it seems dry, add a little water.
8. Plate the rice and add chicken on top of it.