Chinese Beef with Broccoli2012-04-27
- Servings : 5
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 0m
1. Cook your rice. I made 2 cups dry to have for leftovers. Set aside. You can also sub cauliflower rice http://fastpaleo.com/?s=cauliflower+rice
2. Slice your flank steak into about 1/8” thick strips; cut against the grain:
Marinate for 10-30 minutes in:
1 TBSP rice vinegar
1 TBSP coconut aminos or gluten-free soy sauce
.5 TBSP olive oil
.5 TBSP balsamic vinegar
3. Add your broccoli to a bowl; fill with about an inch of water. Cover with saran wrap (loosely) and microwave for about 2.5 to 3 minutes; drain and set aside.
4. In a large skillet (or wok if you’re equipped like that), add in cooking oil and turn heat to high.
5. Sauce: In a bowl, add in: 3 TBSP coconut aminos (or soy sauce), 2 TBSP rice vinegar, black pepper, .5 teaspoon sweetener, 1-2 TBSP water, and 1 TBSP arrowroot or tapioca starch; mix well and set aside.
6. When oil is hot, add in beef strips. Cook for 2-3 minutes, then pour sauce over beef and add in broccoli; stir well. Cook until beef is thoroughly cooked. Serve over rice or cauliflower \”rice.\”
No Ingredients Found !
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe