- 2 Cups Almond Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Agave Nectar
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Cacao Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/8 Cup Coconut Milk
- 8 Slices crispy cooked bacon, diced
- Preheat oven to 325 Degrees F.
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer blend your almond butter to make it a smoother consistency.
- Next blend in your two eggs.
- Now blend in the agave and the vanilla.
- Add the salt, baking soda, and then SLOWLY add in the Cacao powder or else you will take a chocolate powder bath like I did the first time.
- Add the Coconut milk and continue to mix well.
- Now fold in the bacon and mix well by hand to ensure an even distribution of it all.
- Divide your batter between your 24 Cupcake Cups and bake for 30-35 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test.