Chocolate Banana Coconut Custard2012-02-10
- Servings : 1
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 1m
- Ready In : 0m
Simple, low-sugar and no-bake thick custard decadence. I highly recommend using a strong flavored coconut oil such as Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut oil.
- Mash banana with fork until creamy.
- Add almond butter, stir until well incorporated.
- Add melted coconut oil and vanilla extract, briskly mix using small wire whisk. (Use your muscles here to really smooth out the mixture with any remaining banana chunks.)
- Add cacao powder, whisk again and until thoroughly mixed.
- If craving something a bit sweeter, add in small amount of sweetener of choice. (I skip this part as I like the level of sweetness the banana already gives it)
- Chill in refrigerator for at least 30 mins to allow coconut oil to set and thicken the mixture.
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 2 Tbs almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- splash vanilla extract
- 2 Tbs raw cacao powder
- optional sweetener of choice
Average Member Rating
(4 / 5)
2 people rated this recipe