Chocolate Covered Strawberries2012-03-11
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 4m
- Ready In : 0m
- Wash and let strawberries dry by putting them on a few pieces of paper towel or a clean kitchen cloth.
- Place a piece of parchment paper or wax paper on a large plate. (Make sure there is room for this plate in your fridge.) I use a small cutting board as I find it fits easier into my fridge.
- In a small bowl, break up the chocolate and melt in the microwave. Start with 2 minutes. Take out and mix with a spoon. Add another minute. Take out and mix. Continue until only a couple of pieces are still unmelted. Continue mixing until all the chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth.
- Take each strawberry and dip into the chocolate. Place on the prepared plate or board. Refrigerate. When the chocolate has hardened these babies are ready.
- Remove from the fridge, place on a clean plate. Serve and enjoy
I posted this for Valentine\’s day, but it\’s a great dessert any time of the year.
- 1 basket organic strawberries
- 1 bar dark chocolate (70% cocoa or more)
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe