1. mix all of the crust ingredient in a food processor or vitamix.
2. line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper and press the dough evenly on the pan
1. mix all coconut ingredients in a bowl
2. pour the mixture over the crust
3. place the dish in the freezer and go on to making the chocolate
1. in a double boiler melt the coconut oil and the cacao butter
2. add the honey and cacao powder
3. mix until all is combined
4. drizzle on top of the coconut layer
5. place the dish back in the freezer for about 20 mins and cut into approximately 1 inch squares.
- Chocolate Crust: 7 medjool dates, 4 tbs raw cacao powder, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1 cup of pecans, pinch of salt, Coconut layer: 1 1/2 cups shredded coconut, 2 tbs raw honey, 1/3 cup almond flour, 1/4 cup coconut oil, pinch of salt, Chocolate drizzle: 3 tbs cocoa butter, 3 tbs coconut oil, 2 tbs cocoa powder, 1 tbs raw honey