- 2 Cups Macadamia
- 1/3 Cup Cocoa
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract Optional
- 1-2 Tablespoons of Milk (of choice) (do not add if making biscuits or donuts)
- Place the Macadamias in a blender and process until smooth (this won't take too long as Macadamias are a soft nut).
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth and well combined.
- If your spread is too thick (mine didn't require any milk) add the milk 1 Tablespoon at a time until the desired consistency is reached.
- Store in a sealed container.