- Servings : 5
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 0m
1.Put all ingredients except the Gelatine and boiling water into a blender and blitz until smooth.
2. Sprinkle the Gelatine powder over the boiling water and gently mix until completely dissolved.
3. Incorporate the Gelatine mix into to the chocolate pudding mix (still in the blender) on low speed.
4. When fully combined pour the mix into a glass bowl or mould and refrigerate for at least 30-40 mins to allow the Gelatine to set.
5. Serve with fresh full-fat cream or my favourite way with hot (heat the microwave for one minute) mixed berries. The combination of rich creamy cold chocolate pudding and hot, tart/sharp berries is divine!
- 400ml Coconut Milk
- 2 (almost ripe) Bananas
- 1/4 cup of (100%) Cocoa powder
- 1Tbs Cinnamon
- 1Tbs Gelatine Powder
- 100ml boiling water
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe