- 1/2 C Coconut Milk (or Coconut Milk Kefir)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 C Raw Local Honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 C Almond Flour
- 1/2 C Arrowroot Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Swirl: 2 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 C Coconut Oil (or butter)
- Topping: 1/4-1/2C Chopped Pecans (or walnuts)
3 Tbsp Honey
- Preheat oven to 325. In separate bowls, combine dry cake ingredients and wet cake ingredients. Pour wet into dry and stir to combine. Pour into coconut greased 7X9 dish.
- Combine swirl ingredients and dollop onto cake.
Using a knife, swirl in topping.
- Optional: Add on 1/4 C chopped pecans or walnuts.Place in preheated oven and bake 25-30 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.