- Servings : 5
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 0m
From our friend Malika at http://www.fitrichwoman.com/!
1. In a medium bowl, beat the eggs.
2. Add all other ingredients and whisk to form a thin batter.
3. Heat the olive oil in a fry pan over medium heat. An 8 inch pan is the
perfect size. Once it’s hot, scoop 1/4 cup of the batter into the pan.
Swirl it around immediately so that the batter coats the entire base of
4. Once the top is mostly set (about 1 – 2 minutes) but still wet, flip the crepe. Cook the other side for about 10 seconds.
Makes about 6-8 small crepes… enough for 2 really hungry adults, 3 greedy kids or 4-5 who want a snack!
3 ripe pears, dash cinnamon, dash nutmeg
3 ripe bananas, ½ cup of walnuts, 1 TB spoons cinnamon
¼ cup strawberry preserves, ½ pack cream cheese, ¼ cup almond butter (YUMMY)
½ pound seasoned Chicken, 1 C mushroom, ½ C onions combine and cook… add salad greens and home made ranch dressing
- 6 eggs
- 1 and 1/4 cup whole milk (OR heavy cream and/or water OR coconut milk)
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup Tapioca flour/starch
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp honey (optional)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe