- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 large head of cauliflower, trimmed and washed
- 2 slices of fresh ginger, peeled (about inch in size)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1-2 tbsp toasted unsweetened coconut shreds (optional)
- Place raw cauliflower in a food processor and pulse until rice size pieces are formed.
Using a Nut Milk Bag or kitchen towel, drain the excess water out of the cauliflower, set aside.
- In a saucepan, combine the coconut milk, water and ginger and bring to a boil.
Add the cauliflower and simmer for 30 minutes uncovered.
- Remove from heat and discard the pieces of ginger, add in the salt. Do not add it beforehand, it pulls water out vegetables.
- Serve with the toasted coconut sprinkled over top.