Cornish Game Hens with Orange and Herb Glaze2012-12-26
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 4m
- Ready In : 0m
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Mix all the dried herbs and spices and sprinkle evenly over the hens.
3. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Brown the hens on both sides, about 10 minutes. Place the hens in a roasting pan. Roast for 30-35 min, or until juices run clear.
4. Return the skillet with the pan juices to medium-low heat. Add the garlic and scallions and cook until tender and fragrant. Then, add the broth, juice, and honey and cook until reduced over medium-low heat, about 20 min.
5. In the last 10 min of roasting the hens, brush with the glaze. Allow the hens to rest 5 min before serving.
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp dried dill weed
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cornish game hens, split lengthwise
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth; 1 medium orange, juiced; 1 tsp honey
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe