Crazy Good Coffee Pot Roast2012-09-05
- Servings : 5
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 0m
1. Place sliced onion and smashed garlic in the bottom of your crock pot.
2. Generously (but not too generously) sprinkle your roast with salt, pepper and marjoram. Be sure to rub the spices into the meat on both sides. Place roast on top of onions and garlic.
3. Brew your coffee and pour over the top of roast. Add vinegar as well.
4. Cook on low for 10 hours or so. I cooked it on low all night and then switched it to warm all day long (until dinner time).
- 1 5-6 lb. beef roast ( I used a chuck roast)
- 1 large onion (thinly sliced)
- 8 cloves garlic (peeled and smashed)
- sea salt, pepper, marjoram
- 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe