– Prepare your muffin tin with the liners. I like to spritz the liners with a touch of olive oil natural cooking spray so they peel off the cup easily when eating.
– Melt the butter in a small saucepan.
– Add the dark chocolate to the melted butter and melt on medium low heat until smooth.
– For a little extra sweetness you can stir in the Stevia packets. (This takes some of the bitterness out of the dark chocolate)
– Drop a small spoonful of melted chocolate into each liner, making sure to use a spoon or small spatula to coat the sides of the liner all around.
– Drop about a teaspoon or so of almond butter inside each cup.
– Spoon the remaining melted chocolate into each cup, covering the almond butter.
– Lick the spoon clean so you don’t waste ANY chocolate!
– Put in freezer for about an hour and enjoy! Keep refrigerated.
Makes about 18 cups.