- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil, separated
- 2 cups shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, (I used half black and half regular)
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/16 teaspoon sea salt
- Add one tablespoon of the melted coconut oil and the shredded coconut to a Vitamix, or other high speed blender and blend until combined. (You may need to scrape sides with spatula)
- In a separate bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Add to the blender and blend until combined.