Easy Breakfast Biscuit2012-07-23
- Servings : 1
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 1m
- Ready In : 0m
1. In a small bowl, sift together coconut flour, flaxseed meal, sea salt and baking powder.
2. To the flour, add ghee or butter and with a fork mash together until small crumbles form.
3. In a separate bowl, scramble egg and then add mixture to crumbles.
4. With a spoon mix together and spoon into greased 4 1/2 inch ramekin.
5. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
6. Cool on rack.
- 1 Tbsp. Bob's Red Mill Organic High Fiber Coconut Flour
- 2 Tbsp. Bob's Red Mill Golden Organic Flaxseed Meal
- 1 Pinch Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Rumford Aluminum-Free Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Ghee or Unsalted Organic Butter, Cold
- 1 Large Pastured Egg
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe