Egg Nog Chocolate Chip Cupcakes w/ Creamy Vanilla Frosting2012-12-07
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 4m
- Ready In : 0m
Whisk together the dry ingredients.
Beat the eggs, egg nog, butter, vanilla, and maple syrup. By 1/2 cup-fulls, add the dry mixture and whisk until smooth. Fold in the chocolate chips.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Fill lined muffin tins 1/2 full with batter. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick.
For the frosting….
Beat all ingredients together until light and fluffy. Frost cupcakes when cool.
- 1/2 c + 1 T Coconut Flour
- 1/2 t Baking Soda, 1/2 t Salt
- 6 Eggs, 1/2 c Pastured Butter
- 1/3 c Maple Syrup, 2 t Vanilla
- 3/4 c Paleo Egg Nog (recipe from Health Bent)
- 1 1/2 c Chocolate Chips, 1/2 t Nutmeg
- Frosting: 1 c Palm Shortening
- 2 T Coconut Milk (full fat)
- 1 t Vanilla
- 2 T Maple Syrup
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe