– Beat egg in bowl (set aside)
– add coconut flour, garlic, basil, oregano, salt, pepper & Parmesan cheese to a bowl (breading).
– slice eggplant
– preheat oven to 400 degrees
– dip eggplant in egg, then breading, add to skillet over medium heat.
– brown both sides (about 3 min per side)
– place on paper towel to soak up oil.
– spoon a thin layer of sauce into casserole dish
– lay eggplant onto casserole dish, spoon sauce & mozz cheese on top. You can shred more Romano cheese if you want.
– lay another layer of eggplant but this time one on top of the other. Add sauce & cheese.
– bake for 15 min
- 1 eggplant
- Coconut flour
- Garlic powder
- Dried basil & oregano
- Sea salt
- Fresh pepper
- Fresh Romano cheese
- 1 egg
- Fresh mozzarella cheese
- Tomato sauce