Hey paleo-pals!!! So, I don\’t have kids, but I mentor with Big Brothers Big Sisters and have been trying to help my lil bro\’s fam learn a bit about healthy cooking. It\’s a learning process for me too, having to cook for kids!! Got some awesome help from Sarah and her friends at everydaypaleo.com, so definitely check her out if you haven\’t already!! Ok, so this is meant to go with Fast Kids Chicken Pieces and Fast Kids Broccoli, as a meal which should take less than an hour in total to prepare 🙂
– Heat oven to 425
– Cut sweet potatoes into thin lengths, around 1/4 inch or less
– Place in a large Pyrex baking dish
– Melt butter and place in dish, work around so coats fries
– Lightly salt
– Bake until around half browned, half orange on the outside, around 20-30 minutes
– Serve with honey for extra paleo fun!!!