- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 4m
- Ready In : 0m
1. Preheat oven to 350. Set aside large baking sheet.
2. Cut 2 pieces of parchment paper the size of baking sheet.
3. Combine dry ingredients first then add egg and olive oil. Mix with a fork until it comes together into a ball.
4. Place dough between parchment paper and with a rolling pin, roll to about 1/8 inch thick.
5. Remove top piece of parchment and set crust along with the bottom piece of parchment onto baking sheet.
6. Bake 15 minutes.
7. Crust should be lightly browned.
8. Remove from oven, add toppings and return to oven to warm.
Bacon (Uncured, Nitrite/Nitrate Free)
Buffalo Sausage (Uncured, Nitrite/Nitrate Free)
Homemade Pizza Sauce
Crumbled Goat Cheese & a few sprinkles of Mozzarella Cheese
Sundried Tomatoes (Not Oil Packed)
- 1 1/2 c. Almond Flour
- 1/4 tsp. Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Rumford Aluminum-Free Baking Powder (it's gluten free)
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Large Pastured Egg
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe