Ginger Cranberry Venison Broccoli stirfry2012-10-25
- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 3m
- Ready In : 0m
Mix together the sesame oil, ginger and chilli.
In 1 tablespoon of olive oil, cook the venison in a wok for a few minutes until it starts to cook.
Then add the sesame oil mixture. Stirfry for a bit then throw in your broccoli and onions.
In the same container you mixed your sesame oil, add the stock cube, boiling water and arrowroot. Stir until all dissolved.
Throw this into your wok along with the cranberries and cook for another 5 or 10 minutes until the broccoli is tender.
- 225g of venison, cubed
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped into itty bitty pieces
- 1 giant spring onion or 3 normal spring onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 2 tsp chopped chili (I used dried chillis but anything would work)
- 1/2 cup of dried cranberries
- 1 chicken stock cube in 1 cup of boiling water
- 1 tsp arrowroot powder
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe