Grain-free Dutch Babies (puffy pancakes)2012-09-23
- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 3m
- Ready In : 0m
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Melt 1/3 cup butter in a 9×13 pan in the oven. (I do this while the oven is preheating. Make sure to watch it though so the butter doesn’t burn!)
2. Put eggs in blender and blend on high for 15 seconds.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and blend for 30 seconds.
4. Pour batter into hot pan containing melted butter.
5. Bake at 425 for 20-25 minutes. Cut into pieces and serve with maple syrup and fresh fruit.
It should come out of the oven \”puffy\”, but will shrink-down soon after coming out of the oven.
- 1/3 cup butter
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup coconut milk or almond milk
- 1/3 cup arrowroot
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe