Ground Beef, Zucchini, and Onion Skillet2011-05-02
- Servings : 1
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 1m
- Ready In : 0m
This one is from our girl Lisa at http://paleojustdoit.blogspot.com/ !! Check out her sweet page and follow her up!!
1. Heat skillet to medium-high heat with olive oil
2. Add zucchini and onions. Mix in garlic and seasonings. Cook until they become translucent and start to caramelize.
3. Remove from skillet and place on a sheet covered with aluminum foil in the broiler (oven on 500). Cook for approx 10 minutes, or until at desired crispness.
4. Add ground beef to the skillet and cook until there is no pink left.
5. Add onions and zucchini back to skillet with ground beef and mix everything together.
- 6oz ground beef
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 pound zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 TBSP olive oil
- 4 cloves chopped/minced garlic
- Seasonings of choice (i used garlic powder and crushed red pepper flakes)
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
2 people rated this recipe