Herb Beef Burgers & Chunky Chili Sauce2012-02-17
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 4m
- Ready In : 0m
Combine the first 6 ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Stir until combined.
Take a fist-sized amount and roll into a ball, flatten the ball to make a disc shape and set aside. The mixture should make 4.
Chill the burger patties in the fridge for at least an hour or ’til needed.
We did ours on the barbeque for 6-8 minutes each side but you could just as easily fry or broil/grill them.
Whizz the remaining ingredient together in a food processor until it is a chunky paste.
Serve with burgers.
- 1lb (454g) ground beef
- 1 egg
- 4tsps fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp fresh marjoram, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup diced tomato, 2tbsps tomato paste
- 2 tsps parsley, 1 clove garlic, 1 tsp paprika, 1/2 tsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon, salt and pepper
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe