Holiday Kale Salad2012-11-25
- Servings : 12
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 12m
- Ready In : 0m
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line baking sheet with foil. Place cranberries & garlic cloves on pan. Drizzle with 1 Tbs olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast, uncovered for 20-35 minutes or until garlic is soft and cranberries are browned at the edges and wrinkled. Cool, remove garlic peels and chop garlic.
2. For dressing; combine remaining oil, lemon juice, mustard and lemon peel in covered container and shake, season with salt and pepper.
3. In large bowl, combine cranberries, kale, fennel, peppers and onion; toss with dressing to coat. Sprinkle with nuts.
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 4-5 cloves of garlic unpeeled
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbs Dijon mustard
- 2rsp fresh lemon peel
- 1 bunch kale chopped w/o stems
- 1 am bulb fennel cored & shaved or cut in very thin wedges
- 1 cup chopped walnuts toasted
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red pepper & red onion
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe