Honey Mustard Dressing/Marinade2013-06-10
- Servings : 5
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 0m
1. Add all ingredients to a medium-sized mixing bowl and whisk until well combined.
2. Store in air-tight container in fridge for up to a week.
This is great as a salad dressing, meat and vegetable marinade, dipping sauce, or even a warm sauce served over chicken, pork or vegetables. I like mine tart with only 2 Tbsp honey, but I use the 3rd Tbsp when the kids will be partaking of it as well. I use whichever mustard/s I happen to have on hand, I used a mixture of brown spicy and Dijon in the batch pictured. I say store for up to a week to err on the side of caution, and because it never lasts us a feel week anyway, though with the vinegar in the mustard and the added vinegar, it may keep longer. Use your discretion. This is a variation of a recipe I came up with on my old blog–I had previously used chicken stock in the recipe and removed it to improve the storage life and keep it on the thicker side.
- 1/3 cup coarse grain, brown or Dijon mustard
- 2-3 Tbsp honey (to desired sweetness, may sub maple syrup)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp coarse salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe