Italian Flavored Flax Crackers2012-05-24
- Servings : 5
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 0m
1) Preheat oven to 400, mix all ingredients together, the mixture should have a thick gelatin like texture, if you notice that yours mixture is very thin, add more flax seed meal in to thicken
2) Using a spatula pour mixture on a parchment lined baking sheet, this next part may require that you get your hands a bit dirty (but your cooking…so it should be expected). Use your hands to flatten mixture so that it’s paper thin (do no use a rolling pin to flaten mixture, the mixture is very wet and will stick to the rolling pin.
3) let bake for about 20-25 minutes until crispy, make sure to check crackers every five minutes as they do cook quite fast, let cool for 10 minutes, you will notice crackers become even crispier once they are exposed to air and are still on the hot baking sheet.
4) Using kitchen shears cut crackers into squares, enjoy as is, or run to the cabinet to grab your favorite condiments and put it on top of your delicious paleo friendly cracker!
- 1 cup of ground flax seed meal 1/2 cup of water 2 tbsp of sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp of sesame seeds 1 tbsp of poppy seeds 1 tbsp of honey 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder 1/2 tsp of onion powder 1/2 tsp of oregnao 1/2 tsp of dried basil 1/e tsp of dried parsley a pinch of sea salt a pinch of fresh ground black pepper
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe