Lemony Garlic-Rosemary Chicken Thighs2012-04-30
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 4m
- Ready In : 0m
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine your minced garlic and chopped rosemary.
3. Rinse chicken under cold water and pat dry. Place them in a baking pan. I used a glass one.
4. Gently peel skin away from chicken, without taking it completely off.
5. Using your fingers, put 1/4 of the garlic/rosemary mixture between the skin and place a lemon round on top of the \”mixture\” still between the skin.
6. Sprinkle the top of the skin with salt and pepper.
7. Bake for 45-50 minutes and/or until juices run clear.
- 4 Bone-in, Skin-on Chicken Thighs
- 4 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 Sprig of Fresh Rosemary, finely chopped
- 4 Round Slices of Lemon, not too thick
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe