- 1 Cauliflower Head...stem removed and quartered
- 2 cups of Your Favorite Sauce
- 1.5 lbs Ground Beef
- 1 medium Onion...diced
- 1/2 cup Green Bell...diced
- 1/2 cup Red Bell...diced
- 1/4 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 tbs Adobo Seasoning
- 1 tbs Coconut Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, saute veggies with coconut oil, salt and pepper until onions are translucent and peppers are tender. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Once veggies are cool enough to handle, add them to ground beef along with remaining ingredients. Mix well and form into 2 inch balls.
- Adding a little more oil if needed, brown the balls in the same skillet as you sauteed your veggies in, making sure to roll around occasionally for even cooking.
- While meatballs are cooking, add 2 inches of water to saucepan and steam your cauliflower for 10-12 minutes...less for al-dente. Strain.
- Meatballs are done when internal temp reaches 165. Serve meatballs over cauliflower and top with your favorite sauce.