Mint-Chocolate Chip Ice Cream2012-10-05
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 4m
- Ready In : 0m
1. Put spinach, coconut milk and honey in a blender and blend on high speed until there are no spinach pieces left. (In mine, you can barely see little flecks of green. If your blender isn’t powerful to blend fully, strain mixture through a fine mesh strainer.)
2. Add peppermint and vanilla and blend briefly to combine. Taste and adjust flavoring/sweeteners to your liking.
3. Pour mixture into frozen bowl of ice cream maker and follow directions for your ice cream maker to make into ice cream.
4. Once ice cream is soft-serve consistency, stir in chocolate chips by hand and enjoy or freeze in a sealed container for later!
- 1 - 14oz. can full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2-1 cup baby spinach leaves (lightly steamed or raw, if desired)
- 3-4 Tbsp. raw honey
- 1/2-1 tsp. peppermint flavoring
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4-1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe