- Servings : 5
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 0m
1. Put honey, coconut oil (or butter), and cacao in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
2. Bring mixture to a boil. Boil for 1 minute and immediately remove from heat.
3. Stir in the almond butter and vanilla until it is incorporated.
4. Stir in coconut.
5. Scoop by spoonfuls unto wax paper or parchment paper and put in the fridge until hardened and set.
*Store at room temperature or the fridge. I prefer the texture of the cookies out of the fridge.
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup coconut oil or butter
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. cacao or cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups unsweetened, shredded coconut
Average Member Rating
(3.4 / 5)
17 people rated this recipe