Not So Chunky Monkey Muffins2012-09-11
- Servings : 5
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 0m
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Beat eggs, maple syrup, palm shortening, vanilla, peanut butter and bananas.
3. Add in the coconut flour, salt and baking soda and beat until smooth.
4. Stir in coconut and chocolate chips.
5. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until done.
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1/3 cup palm shortening or melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 heaping tablespoons nut butter
- 2 really ripe mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 cup each chocolate chips and shredded coconut
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe