Paleo Apple Berry Crumble2012-12-01
- Servings : 5
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 0m
Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
Grease your baking dish (we used a 25 x 25 cm).
Neatly layer your apple slices, overlapping the pieces.
Drizzle the apple with raw honey.
Evenly spread the berries over the apple.
Now for the crumble! In a bowl, mix the almond meal, coconut, cinnamon, sweetener and nuts.
Stir the coconut oil through your crumble mix.
Now spread the crumble mix over the apples, don’t make it too neat, crumbles are meant to look a little messy!
Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes or until your crumble is golden brown.
- 4 green apples, peeled, cored and sliced thinly
- 1 cup of berries (we love blueberries and raspberries)
- 1 tbs raw honey
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tbs cinnamon (the more the merrier)
- 2 tsp natural sweetener (like natvia or stevia)
- 1 cup roasted unsalted nuts and seeds (try a mix of almonds, pumpkin seeds and sunflower kernels)
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe