Paleo Breakfast Bowl2011-06-03
- Servings : 1
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 1m
- Ready In : 0m
This awesome one is from our pals at http://www.fitnessinanevolutionarydirection.com/!!!
In a large bowl, layer greens, eggs, roast beef and avocado. Drizzle with Sriracha and season with fresh black pepper.
- 2-3 cups fresh greens (I used lettuce and chard plucked from my garden)
- 3 hardboiled eggs (chopped) chard plucked from my garden
- 4-5 slices (3-4oz) all-natural roast beef (Boar's Head brand)
- 1/2 Hass avocado
- Drizzle of Thai red chili sauce (mmmm....Sriracha)
- Fresh ground black pepper
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe