- Servings : 5
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 0m
- In a large bowl, combine the mixed nutbutter, coffee, eggs, agave and vanilla. Mix well.
- In another bowl, combine the cocoa, chestnut flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet until a thick batter has formed.
- Scoop the dark chocolate chips, walnuts, pistachios and cranberries into the batter and stir until well-combined.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared brownie pan and bake for approx. 30 minutes until done. To see if they\’re done, simply press the brownie lightly with a finger and see if it bounces back.
- Allow to cool for at least 30 minutes (if your cravings allow you to), cut it into pieces and enjoy!
- 1 jar (350g) mixed nutbutter
- 100 ml strong coffee, 2 eggs
- 1 cup agave, 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder, 1/2 tsp salt
- 100g chestnut flour, 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 handful walnuts, 1 handful pistachios, 1 handful dried cranberries
- 1 tsp coconut oil (for greasing)
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe