Paleo Burgers (chuck the bun)2012-12-14
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 4m
- Ready In : 0m
Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
On a lined baking tray, evenly place the four mushroom ‘buns’ and capsicum slices. Drizzle with melted coconut oil and balsamic.
Place in the oven for fifteen minutes. Meanwhile…
Mix all of your pattie ingredients together: chicken mince, egg, coriander, onions, sesame oil, ginger, salt and pepper.
Now heat up a large pan on medium heat and add one-two tbs of coconut oil.
Place your coconut flour in a shallow bowl.
Make desired pattie size from your mixture, and place each pattie in the coconut flour (being sure to only lightly dust them) then place in your pan.
Use a spatula to slightly flatten out each pattie.
Cook on both sides for five-seven minutes or until cooked through.
Your mushrooms and capsicums should be ready by now.
To plate up the order goes: upside down mushroom, avocado, baby spinach, tomato slices, burger patties, roasted capsicum.
If you feel like being super fancy (we did), cook up some
sweet potato chippies to garnish!
- four big mushrooms (cut off the stalk)
- two red capsicums, sliced into chunks baby spinach leaves
- two tomatoes sliced, one avocado, mashed
- two tbs coconut balsamic vinegar, two tbs melted coconut oil
- for the patties-- 500 grams chicken mince, one egg, whisked
- one bunch of coriander, chopped (the more the merrier!), one brown onion chopped
- two tsp sesame oil, half a cup coconut flour
- quarter teaspoon ginger
- salt and pepper, to taste
- one-two tbs coconut oil
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe