Paleo Chicken Fajitas2012-06-19
- Servings : 5
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 0m
1. Combine the chicken, bell peppers, onions, spices garlic and lemon juice in a bowl and mix well;
2. If preparing ahead of time, let marinate in the refrigerator for about 4 hours.
3. When ready to cook, heat a large skillet on medium heat and cook the whole preperation with the cooking fat until the chicken is cooked through and the onion and bell pepper are soft.
4. Put the hot chicken preperation in a large bowl and let the people prepare their own fajitas on top of lettuce leaves with their favorite toppings.
- 3 Lbs chicken breast, cut in thin strips
- 3 bell peppers
- 3 onions sliced
- 2 tbsp oregano, chili powder, cumin and coriander
- 6 chopped garlic cloves
- Juice of 5 lemons
- 4 tbsp cooking fat (coconut oil, tallow or ghee are excellent)
- Butter Lettuce to serve
- Your choice of toppings: diced tomatoes, fermented pickles, sauerkraut, sliced avocados, salsa, guacamole, mayonnaise and/or salsa verde
Average Member Rating
(3.5 / 5)
2 people rated this recipe