- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 6m
- Ready In : 0m
From our friend Jan at http://coastalcavegirl.com/!!!
1. Coat the bottom of a dutch oven with olive oil and brown sausage. Then add the onion and bell pepper and cook until soft. Add garlic and stir.
2. Add tomatoes, tomato paste, chicken broth and spices (also crawfish tails, if using). Stir well and simmer for at least 30 minutes. The longer the better!
3. Add shrimp and scallops and cook just until shrimp are pink. Remove from heat or put on warmer to avoid shrimp becoming rubbery.
4. Serve Jambalaya over cauliflower rice
- 1 package of sausage of your choice
- olive oil
- 1 large vidalia onion, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 4-5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 28oz can Organic Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- 1 6oz can Organic Tomato Paste
- 3 cups organic chicken broth
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 T all purpose seasoning, 2 tsp chili powder, 1 tsp salt, pepper to taste, cayenne pepper to taste, 1 lb peeled raw shrimp, 1 lb raw scallops (or crawfish tails or crabmeat), cauliflower rice
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe