- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 8m
- Ready In : 0m
1. Preheat over to 400° F.
2. Grate carrots and zucchini by hand or with grater plate on food processor.
3. Mince garlic clove and add to vegetables.
4. Squeeze vegetable mixture through clean kitchen towel or cheesecloth to remove extra moisture.
5. Put mixture into a bowl, add salt and herbs, and mix until combined.
6. Add ground beef and mix with fingers until combined.
7. Roll into balls and place on baking sheet.
8. Bake at 400° F for 30 minutes or until brown and juices run clear.
9. Dust a layer of Himalayan salt over meatballs just before serving.
- 2 lbs ground beef, preferably grass-fed and pastured
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- 1 medium zucchini, grated
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 Tablespoon Himalayan salt
- 1 to 1.5 teaspoon(s) Italian Seasoning
- Himalayan salt for seasoning
Average Member Rating
(4 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe