- 1 ripe banana
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- dash of cinnamon
- 1 drop of almond extract, for flavor (optional)
- For the syrup: 1 tbsp sun butter, melted
- 1/2 cup of strawberries
- 2 tbsp black cherry balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp water
- Heat your griddle to 350 degrees. Mash the banana with a fork until you get a smooth consistency.
- Add two eggs and whisk together.
- Add coconut flour and whisk more.
- Add almond extract and cinnamon and mix to combine.
- Meanwhile, place strawberries, water and vinegar in a small saucepan on the stove and bring to a boil.
- Pour pancakes on the griddle (keep them under 4” in diameter) and cook until bubbly on one side. Flip and finish.
- After syrup comes to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer until thick, approx 4-5 minutes.
- Top pancakes with sunbutter and strawberry syrup. Enjoy!