- 4 eggs
- 1Tablespoon Vanilla
- 1-15oz can pumpkin or two cups any squash or sweet potato puree
- 1/3 Cup Honey
- 1/4 Cup Butter or Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1Tablespoon Cinnamon, dash ginger
- Dash Salt
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1-1/2 Cups Almond Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together wet ingredients: eggs, vanilla, pumpkin, butter and honey.
- In a separate bowl mix together cinnamon, ginger, salt, coconut flour, almond flour and baking powder.
- Mix the dry ingredients in to the wet ingredients. Pour in a well greased pan. Either a 9x9 or a loaf pan.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes until knife comes out clean and top is well browned