Paleo Pumpkin Chili2012-09-04
- Servings : 5
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 0m
Set your slow cooker to the low setting.
Add all ingredients to a slow cooker and stir well.
Cook on low for 7 hours, until meat is cooked through.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper (any color), diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1, 14.5 oz can diced, fire-roasted tomatoes
- 2, 4 oz cans diced green chiles
- 1, 15 oz can pumpkin
- 1 cup chicken or beef stock
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp chili powder, Salt and pepper to taste
Average Member Rating
(2.5 / 5)
2 people rated this recipe