Paleo sweet and sour sauce2012-08-15
- Servings : 5
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 0m
Mix your apple cider vinegar, coconut palm sugar, ketchup, and coconut aminos together in one bowl, and your arrowroot powder and cold water in a separate bowl.
Bring sauce to a boil in a saucepan. Once boiling, remove from heat and stir in your arrowroot mixture.
Sauce will thicken as it cools. Enjoy!
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons coconut palm sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons ketchup (use your favorite paleo ketchup)
- 1 teaspoon coconut aminos
- 2 teaspoons arrowroot powder
- 5 teaspoons water
Average Member Rating
(2 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe