Paleo Taco Shells2012-07-21
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 4m
- Ready In : 0m
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients until you have a thick dough.
3. Roll out to desired thickness between sheets of parchment paper
4. Remove top sheet of parchment paper and use an upside down martini glass (or other round object) to cut out circles in the dough. Repeat steps 3-4 as many times as necessary to use up all the dough.
5. Turn a mini-muffin pan upside down and grease the bottom of the pan with coconut oil. Place the rounds in between the bottom of the mini-muffin tins.
6. Place in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
7. If eating immediately, fill with taco filling and enjoy. The shells can be reheated just prior to a meal if you make them ahead of time. (Note: The picture shows corn shells, but I successfully made my own with this recipe)
- 4 tbsp coconut flour
- 4 tbsp milled flax seed
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- mexican spices to taste
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe